After weeks of developement and testing we’re proud to announce the release of LeakIX v2 !
It has always been our target to help voluntary researchers and webmasters keeping the Internet safer.
Next to each result you will now find a “create report” button, letting you start a disclosure process to the involved parties :
Should you choose to make the report public they’ll be kept of history on our report page :
The best reporters will make the top and get a chance to enter our Trusted team :
Revamped search results
- The search result page now makes better use of the screen space and displays smart filters on the left for a better navigation experience.
- Results now include hostnames, SSL hosts found, fingerprints (both JARM and LKX).
- Results now have ( a still optional ) severity ranking.
- If any ransom note is found in a database, it’ll be displayed.
- Aggregation of leaked event for better results and statistics.
- New statistics screen
- OTP protection
- New plugins, including recent Confluence and Apache CVE
The following people have donated their time and energy to make this release possible :
- Pritam Dash for reviewing and testing the beta version, as well as beeing the first to report.
- https://twitter.com/HaboubiAnis for the pointers on recent plugins and small advises on UI.
- BadaaSec for making all of this possible and letting me dream :)