Take a look at our new mapping feature, visualize and make sense of Internet resources in a blink !
Connecting the dots
Using our new graph UI and API allows researchers to give context to resources they’re investigating.
After selecting a resource type (DNS, IPs, ASN…) you can explore a subtree further with the context menu.
- Remove: will remove the node from the graph
- Start here: will clear the workspace and start from the selected node
- Explore: will explore the selected node further and add it to the graph
You can open the menu by clicking (hold) the node for 1 second.
Suggested use cases
- Identify subdomains
- Identify IPs and networks used between resources
- Identify alternate domain listening on asset’s IPs
- Rule in/out a leak based on connections (eg: Cloudflare, ELB, ect…)
- Group multiple leak as one source
Built for the future
The switch to a graph database means a better structured backend for our future:
The following changes are planned :
- Link current search to graph database
- Switch reporting system to the graph database
- Allow report contacts filling through graph walk
- Allow for report escalation to neighborhood nodes ( country CERT, hosting abuse)
- Deduplication of all events ( including alerts )
- Better alerting and personal dashboard
Meanwhile, we hope it helps your research !